Hello Lovelies (:
This is my first blog post so don't judge as I'm a little nervous! For my first post I thought it would be fun to join in with Louise's (Sprinkleofglitter) interactive post; 7 Things for 7 Days.
You can see Louise's 7 Things for 7 Days blogpost here.
Basically I set myself 7 goals to achieve in the next 7 days! I will report back in 7 days to let you know how/if I achieved all/if any of them!
Here it goes;
1. Start my blog - My first goal is to start my blog, i've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now but was never sure and was always too busy with uni work. I tweeted TiffanyD and Ellie (Maydoll) who both encouraged me to start one, so thank you both very much! (:
2. Follow the Tone It Up plan - I recently purchased the Tone It Up plan which is not a quick fix diet its about changing your everyday diet in order to help you lead a healty lifestyle. I am also wanting to follow the plan to get ready for my summer holiday!
3. Home Manicure - My nails grow so quickly and they are long overdue a bit of tlc! I'm not sure what colour to paint them, I've currently got on Essie's 'Cute as a button'. Any suggestions are greatly welcomed (:
4. Wardrobe Sort Out - I have got LOADS of clothes but still say 'I've got nothing to wear' especially when my friends suggest a night out, so I need to sort out the clothes that I don't wear in order to make room for new ones! With the clothes I no longer wear I am going to donate them to the charity I volunteer at so that someone else can benefit from them.
5. Go to the Gym Everyday - As well as following the Tone It Up plan I want to find the motivation to go to the gym everyday in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't just about physically looking good, going to the gym helps to relieve stress. I'm usually tired before I go the gym but once I've been I'm full of beans!
6. Walk the Doggie for 30mins After Dinner - Walking our little dog is necessary of course but doing it after dinner I find helps to stop me craving the sweet things for pudding as well as giving me time to relax with my boyfriend as he works so hard it is nice to spend the time together. (Soppy I know!)
7. Do the Above - This might seem like a cop out but I need motivation to do the above! hehe