Hello Lovelies (:
Hope you are all ok (: I have been picking up bits and pieces here and there so thought I'd put them together and tell you what I bought. I like reading other people's haul posts, have a nosey at what they have bought. I remember when I lived at home I'd come home from shopping and show my mum everything I bought, it doesn't have the same effect with the boyfriend unless it's underwear! ha
1. VO5 Plump Me Up Dry Shampoo - I bought this after seeing an advert for it and wanted to try it after my previous dry shampoo disaster, you can read about it here. Looking forward to giving it a go!
2. Ren Clarifying Clay Cleanser - I had ordered my previous cleanser from the states and didn't want to do this again, I like the fact that I can just nip into town and pick this up when I run out. I have heard good reviews about Ren skincare and this is suited to my skin type; combination and acne prone! Again I'm looking forward to giving this a go, who wouldn't be at the hope of banishing blemishes?!
3. Redken Extreme Shampoo & Conditioner - I suddenly thought why do I spend so much on my clothes, make up and skincare but hardly anything on hair products. Don't get me wrong Herbal Essences always leaves my hair clean and shiny however I am trying to grow it out so thought I should spend a little more on shampoo & conditioner to try and keep it healthy and strong. I ordered these from Feelunique.com along with another hair care product which I will review in a few weeks.
4. Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant - I use this all the time and was running out so picked some up. This smells great and definitely does the job, especially now that the weather is picking up! However it frustrates me so much because I always get white deodorant marks on my top!
5. Soap & Glory Heel Genius - Another product I was running out of, this stuff is amazing. Always get my boyfriend to massage it into my feet and when I wake up in the morning my feet are all soft!
6. Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub & Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Took advantage of Soap & Glory being on 3 for 2 at Boots, I like using the breakfast scrub it smells so delicious and thought I would also give the sugar scrub a go when the breakfast one runs out.
7. Travel Size Products - Picked these up for the boyfriend mainly for when we go away in a couple of weeks, unlike me he's not fussy about which products he uses really.
8. Jungle Formula Insect Repellent - This is vital for my holiday, nothing worse than being bitten and feeling the need to scratch all the time. Having said that I should have used this already as I have two bites.
9. Gillette Shaving Foam - For the boyfriend of course! I prefer something more girly when shaving my legs!
10. Tops - While in H & M I picked up some basic vest tops as mine are a bit old now. I picked up one in beige, black, two in white and a a nice purple colour which has a racer back to it.
Have you bought anything lately? Do you use any of these products, do you like them?
Thank you for reading