Hello Lovelies (:
Back at the begining of August Stephanie aka Miss Beauty Blogger nominated me for the Liebster Award, I was very happy. Being new to blogging it feels great to know that people are reading and enjoying my blog. So I want to say thank you to Stephanie for nominating me! (:
What is the Liebster Award?
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules.'
The five rules of the award are as follows;
- To state 11 facts about yourself
- To answer the 11 questions set by the blogger that nominated you as well as creating 11 new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers for the award
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Definately NO tags back and the bloggers nominated MUST have less than 200 followers
11 Facts About Me
1. I am 5ft 4inches short
2. I have a Yorkshire Terrier called Fifi (or Fifibear)
3. I love to cook, trying out new recipes and having people over for dinner
4. Leggings are probably my most worn item of clothing
5. I don't make the tea in my house, my boyfriend does as his is better
6. I am absolutely petrified of wasps
7. I enjoy evening walks in the forest (so does Fifi)
8. Love manicured nails but hate maintaining them
9. My ideal car would be a white Range Rover Autobiography
10. My favourite film is Bride Wars
11. Watching beauty videos in bed is one of my favourite things to do
The 11 Questions Set For Me By Stephanie
1. What is your favourite place in the World?
My favourite place in the world would have to be Home. The one place you are always guaranteed a great cup of tea and a comforting cuddle!
2. What is your favourite clothing store?
I have lots but I would say River Island as I think that is where I have bought most of my clothes from over the years.
3. Do you have any unique talent?
Unfortunately I don't have a unique talent although my boyfriend says I am great a buying gifts as I'm thoughtful and always know what to pick for the person in mind.
4. Have you been watching the Olympics? If so, what's your favourite event?
I certainly did watch the Olympics and my favourite event to watch would have to be between any of the gymnastics and the men's basketball.
5. Do you have a celebrity crush? If so, who?
I wouldn't say that it was a crush but if James Atherton (plays Will Savage in Hollyoaks) asked me out I wouldn't say no!
6. What TV programme do you consider your guilty pleasure?
It has to be Keeping Up With the Kardashians, I record it on sunday night and watch it monday morning with a lovely cup of tea! Bliss!
7. What beauty product could you not live without?
This is difficult but I think it would have to be mascara as it really opens up your eyes making you look more awake.
8. Have you ever seen/met anybody famous?
When I was younger I met Spencer Moon (Christopher Parker) from Eastenders!
9. What's your beauty secret?
To exfoliate your face at least once a week to help keep it soft, smooth and clear.
10. What's your all-time favourite movie?
11. Have you ever won any major competition?
11 Questions for my Nominees
1. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
2. Have you got a favourite meal? If so, what is it?
3. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you get up?
4. If you had to choose between summer and winter what would you choose?
5. What is your most worn nail varnish?
6. Do you have a role model? If so, who?
7. Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar crisps?
8. Cats or Dogs?
9. What is your most loved make up brand?
10. Would you rather cook a sweet or savoury dish?
11. If you could hop on to a plane tomorrow where would you go and why?
1. Amy -PieceOfBeauty
2. Emily - FashionBeautyMyTake
3. Kelly - TheReasonableBlonde
4. Hema - PurelyBeauty
5. Danielle - MissDanielle
Please check out Stephanie's and all the nominees blogs! Thank you again to Stephanie for nominating me! (:
Thank you for reading