Hello Lovelies (:
I was tagged by the lovely Emma from Glossy Boutique to do this post, I thought it would be a bit of fun! So here are the rules;
- You have to answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' set for you
- You have to set 11 questions and tag 11 other people to answer them
- And also mention the blog that tagged you
|Edited - source|
1. What is your best memory from 2012?
My best memory probably has to be going to New York & getting engaged whilst out there.
2. If you could change one thing about 2012 what would it be?
I would have to say the Summer, I didn't get to wear many of my nice clothes as the weather wasn't great! Here's hoping for a better one in 2013!
3. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
I haven't been to many places but out of the few holidays I have been on I would say that Crete was definitely the best. The Boy and I went here on our first holiday together it was fab, apart from the lack of beaches!
4. What is your job/career?
At the moment I am studying to become a Primary School Teacher. Currently in my third year out of 4.
5. What do you hope for in 2013?
I hope that my family and friends are happy and healthy!
6. What product could you not live without?
I don't think I could live without my cleanser. This year I have learnt to take care of my skin and by doing this I feel happier and my make up looks better.
7. What's on your current wishlist?
I don't have one written down at the moment but I should do as I am now forgetting everything I am lusting after! A big thing I have been 'umming' about is the Canon 600d!
8. Favourite clothes shop?
I don't have a favourite really but I do like a lot of the things in Miss Selfridge.
9. Favourite blogger?
I wouldn't say I have a favourite blogger as I read lots of blogs and watch various beauty gurus on Youtube.
10. What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
I think I am most looking forward to looking for a venue for our wedding (which will be in a couple of years yet!).
11. Do you like tags?
Tags are a great way for bloggers to interact with other bloggers as well as a way of a blog's readers getting to know the blogger behind the blog (sounds like a riddle!).
So here are the 11 questions I have thought up;
1. What are your New Years Resolutions?
2. What made you decide to start blogging?
3. If you could purchase anything, money no object, what would it be?
4. Make up or Skin care?
5. Do your family and friends know about your blog?
6. If you could run away to anywhere in the world where would you run?
7. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog?
8. What has been your 'Go To' product of 2012?
9. What product(s) would you like to try out this year?
10. What is your favourite skin care item and why?
11. If you could only buy make up from one brand which would you chose?
And I tag;
Louise - www.confettiletters.blogspot.com
Rebecca - www.twentynothing.co.uk
Sarah - www.newmoderndamsel.blogspot.com
Elysia - www.littlebeautyblogg.blogspot.co.uk
Nafisah - www.bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk
Georgina - www.livelaughlipstick.blogspot.com
Chelsea - www.throughchelseaseyes.com
Emily - www.fbtemily.blogspot.co.uk
I hope you all enjoyed that little tag, would love for you take a peek at the blogs mentioned they are all fab!
Thank you for reading